There’s still time! Let us know what is impressive about your drinks operation by entering the Cheers Beverage Excellence Awards by August 15, 2012.
Proud of your beverage menu or program? Got a drink that’s absolutely knocking the socks off your customers? What about your merchandising? Is it pure creative genius? Is it bringing dollars to your bottom line?
Share it with the nation! The 2013 Cheers Beverage Excellence Awards gives you the opportunity to compete for the adult beverage industry’s highest honor for beverage program operators in chain and multi-concept restaurant companies.
Winning entrants will enjoy:
1. Publicity at the awards ceremony, which is part of the Cheers Beverage Conference that will take place at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Dallas February 12th to 13th
2. Inclusion in the Cheers magazine conference wrap-up story in the April 2013 issue
3. One free registration to the Cheers Beverage Conference, the nation’s premier event for beverage executives, bringing you the industry’s foremost thought leaders and strategies for helping you leverage every opportunity to position yourself for success
Show off your creativity, originality, efficiency and effectiveness by competing in any of the categories including:
Best Chain Overall Beverage Program
Best Drink Program
Best Beverage Merchandising Program
Best Chain Beer Program
Best Chain Wine Program
Best Chain Spirits Program
Best Chain Hotel Program
Best Chain Adult Alcohol-Free Program
Best Signature Drink Program
Best Hotel Beverage Program
Best Synergies Between Bar and the Kitchen
Best Chain Social Media Program
Best Staff Training Program
Beverage Industry Innovator(s)of the Year
Raising the Bar Award
Click here to enter for free! Hurry entries are due August 15, 2012. (Please note that the narrative and supporting information and images of materials such as menus, point-of-sale materials, drink photos, etc. must be submitted in a single PDF, PowerPoint or Word file that is no longer than 10 pages (entries longer than 10 pages cannot be accepted). Do not submit multiple digital files; only entries composed of a single electronic file per entry will be accepted. Files must not exceed 500MB.)
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE FILED ELECTRONICALLY AND MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completed Entry Form – including all contact information for both for key beverage decision maker and individual submitting the entry.
- Program narrative – a brief, concisely written overview of program including outline of objective(s), strategy designed to achieve objective(s) and indication of actual results achieved with focus on customer counts, sales and profitability improvements.
- Supporting Materials – please coordinate the narrative and supporting information and images of materials such as menus, point-of-sale materials, drink photos, etc. into a single PDF, PowerPoint or Word file that is no longer than 10 pages (entries longer than 10 pages cannot be accepted). Do not submit multiple digital files; only entries composed of a single electronic file per entry will be accepted. Files must not exceed 500MB.
For complete information on category definitions, submission rules, judging and awards presentation please click here.